Newsletter

1234buy.com Inc - Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
JS-I7L-08A20 View larger

JisonCase JS-I7L-08A20 Vintage Genuine Leather Case with Protective Slim Fit Snap-on Hard-Back Cover for iPhone 7 Plus

JS-I7L-08A20

$16.99

• JisonCase leather slim fit back case designed for iPhone 7 Plus. Not for iPhone 7
  • Vintage genuine leather, 100% handmade craftsmanship
  • Excellent protection, sleek style with hard shell, tight fit, lightweight and great grip
  • Easy access to all ports; no hassle with charging or earphone jacks
  • Protective slim fit snap-on case design makes it easy to take it in & out of your pocket

More details

5 items in stock

Add Subtract

Add to my wishlist

Jisoncase iPhone 7 Plus Vintage Genuine Leather Ultra Slim Fit Snap-on Case

Product Specifications: 

1. Compatibility: ONLY for iPhone 7 Plus. Not for iPhone 7. 

2. Material: Genuine Leather

3. Size: 6.2\" x 3.15\" x 0.35\" (L x W x H)

Product Features: 

1. 100% genuine leather with interior lining; soft and comfortable to the touch without stitching. The genuine leather will develop a darker tone with age (more vintage).

2. Easy to take out or put in. Ultra slim fit sleek design makes it easy to grip. 

3. Covered power and volume buttons offer full protection. Wonderful accessory for your iPhone 7 Plus. 

Note: color shown in the pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to camera lighting and setting, photo editing. 

No customer comments for the moment.

Write your review

JisonCase JS-I7L-08A20 Vintage Genuine Leather Case with Protective Slim Fit Snap-on Hard-Back Cover for iPhone 7 Plus

• JisonCase leather slim fit back case designed for iPhone 7 Plus. Not for iPhone 7
  • Vintage genuine leather, 100% handmade craftsmanship
  • Excellent protection, sleek style with hard shell, tight fit, lightweight and great grip
  • Easy access to all ports; no hassle with charging or earphone jacks
  • Protective slim fit snap-on case design makes it easy to take it in & out of your pocket

Write your review

4 other products in the same category: